Thursday, March 5, 2009

Peugeot premium gifts

I picked up a couple of items when I got my car, some as gifts and others I bought along the way, Just wanted to share a quick review of the items.

This premium watch retails for around RM 150.00. You should be able to find it the local Naza Peugeot Dealer. The dial comes in 2 colours, black and white. Personally, I think the design is fairly elegant and stylish. The chronograph does not work unfortunately and the Japanese based movement is quartz but what can you expect for that kind of money? Certainly not a luxury automatic watch. A bigger problem is that the face is made of glass not crystal thus can be prone to scratches especially if you are as careless as I am. The leather strap sit very nicely on my wrist, which is of fairly average size and overall it feels pretty good. I am a little worried about the durability if one were to use it on a daily basis but as long its used sparingly say for a special occasion (ex: TT with Peugeot gang!) it’s not a bad gift for your Peugeot obsessed loved one.

The keychain is also pretty cool. It feels very solid and has a detailed embossed pattern on the back.

Finally they also have a Peugeot baseball cap for sale at RM 30.00. The quality and stitching is not too bad with the Peugeot logo prominently displayed at the centre. This will probably be the item I wear most often. Comes in two colours, black and blue if I remember correctly.

1 comment:

  1. how i can buy this keychain for my Peugeot 407? my e-mail is johnny_nmc@hotmail.com please,replay me.thank you!!

    ReplyDelete